Hello
' Its All about Advertising '
Imagination has no frame, it is wide, large and lengthy. To bring it in the frame with keeping all possible elements live is the art called Advertising.
I learnt a littel about this art from reading and seeing the work of some Directors and Cinematographers, some I know and some they don't know me.
Like Kiran Deohans, Aban Deohans, Ravi Deshpande, Sukunar Jatania, Gyan Sahay... I know and Piyush Pandey, Prahlad Kakkar, Alyque Padamsee, Prasoon Joshi, Prasoon Pandey..... they dont know me.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Feb. 2008 was the worst month in my life, as my Father was critically ill and was Admitted in Hospital for more then a month and finaly I lost him on 6th March 2008. I was there with him in Hospital till his last moment. May God rest his Soul in Peace. The biggest loss of my life wher I was helpless and have to accept God's wish.
Post a Comment